My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Met up with boos & sik after class..b4 dat got my hair cut :) heh, though it don't look reali nice but at least my head felt lighter than b4. My legs are aching so badly, we were practically leaving our foot prints thruout the whole orchard road. a tired but happy day :) saw a reali nice bag... mmmm... gotta save up money for that. oh CHANEL CHANCE is reali hot..totally mesmerize by its fragrance.. next up in my list hehe. Lesson tmr @ 10am, sick. but wat to do.. nvm, meeting the pig tmr, miss him lots lots..cya baby (0.0) ok till then.

NEW HAIR CUT

:)

PERFECT LIGHTS FOR TAKING PICS

WA THE NEH NEH AR...

BOOS & HAPPY FREN HAHA!

LOOK SO DAZE

THE CIRCLES & STRIPPY

SMILE HALFWAY..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home