My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby wanted to get another shirt for new year so off we went to bugis, yesterday. As usual, the place was pack like nobody business. Done with the shopping, we watched Ong Bak 2. The show was pretty ok, all the violence and fighting and killing.. I am waiting for the 'liang zhi qiang show' man!! Confirm laugh like hell!! haha.. the fone rang, GREEN GREEN, i PINK up the fone, 'YELLOW WHITE do you wan?' you don't PURPLELY call me, or i won't call you BLACK!! hahahahahaha siao!! baby had his hair cut and we parted at 7pm, and i left for my ah ma's side reunion dinner :) My relatives could hardly recognize me, of coz la we only get to meet each other only once a year lei.. time sure flies, all my lil cousins have grown up.. mostly all became fat and they are reali fat.. haha! anyway, glad that HE is alrite, we catch up a little, he noe im doing well and i promise to spend more time with him wheneva i can... :) may everythin goes well for you and cya soon.

BABY PIG DRIVING LOS..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home