My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Friday, January 30, 2009

Yesterday....Went to school for a 1hour stupid lesson. Waste of time. After that, baby came over and fetch me, off we went to anchorpoint to meet curly & ah boh. We reached on time, so they were basically late. & i was starving, my stomach was grumbling non-stop, like many people happily playing drum inside (-_-"). So we waited.........

DI DI SMOKE LO..

IM BORED & HUNGRY!!

NO FACE LEI..

U PEEP AR..



Curly recommended us this chinese cuisine @ anchorpoint kopitiam. It was reali nice :) yummy, especially the 'gong bao ji ding'!! heh, baby had black pepper beef rice but in the end it taste like deer meat.. xian. haha but still alrite la. can try out there =)) after the dinner, its time to visit curly's hse for bai nian! besides bai nian, MAHJONG wld definitly not be left out! HAHAH I LOST AGAIN! XIAN! DI DI LOSE.. haha. While i was playing mahjong, i saw baby playing with curly's dog, elmo, HHAHAHAHAAH like kid liddat so cute lei baby u.. =D but glad dat he had company, if not he will be bothering me to get out of there asap.

Left curly's hse @ 10+. was still early so i suggested to spend some time with my ah boh. Baby gonna meet gimson @ railway so might as well me and ah boh also tag along. So baby with gimson @ EAT, me & ah boh @ ah mei kaya toast. weird. next door.
anyway, after the supper, we went over garden plaza. Quiet, nice and only the 2 of us :)


EAT NON-STOP.. 100KG LIAO..






MACHIAM PLAYING WITH MY SMELLY SANDALS LO.. THANKS AR BOH..


AH BOH AR..


ACT EMO LO..

LOVE U BOH BOH MUACKZ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home