My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Have you ever think about it, maybe we are reali drifting away but.... silently.
I dono how or when it started but it is reali bothering me.

Maybe its just me the one not putting in any effort, maybe its just me being paranoid.
Maybe you are tired from all the work and you simply have no energy left to think or do anything.
Maybe there is really nothing we can do at all thats why everything is so routine.
Maybe everything may seems normal to you, but definitely not me.
Maybe we are just being together for the sake of being together.
Maybe its just that we needed a companion.

No longer any surprises
No longer any gifts
No longer any sweet messages
No longer any celebrations (becoz we have forgotten)


Maybe it is just Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home