My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TAIWAN totally screams awesome! i so freaking wanna go back there again coz 'Taiwan~~ Touch Your Heart' haha wateva. The food, clothes and even their people! totally captivated my heart! omg i reali misssssssss taiwan so badly :( ok and precisely its holiday and moreover with my love one, who doesnt miss it? :D

Anyway our next trip is BKK! We planned it on the end of the year but i guess we can't becoz i am having my PRCP.. argh!! super duper xianz.. gotta wait until its over which is pretty much around march NEXT year..haiz sadded.

Speaking of PRCP, graduation is just in a couple of months time. 3 years just passed by as if it is only 3 days of time. FYP simply cannot make it, seriously have no idea where we are heading. Deadline is drawing near and so many things are yet to be done.
However it seems like everyone is facing the same issue as us, ok at least for plp i noe. I need to do well and i want to.

Enough of school.. Boys over Flowers!!!! argh i am so into them! :)finished the show with my nerd sister and she is watching it for the 3rd time, even obsessed than me..
I told her, 'lets go korea and be their die hard fans ok? ahhaah 'siao' thats all she replied me.. HAHAHAHA!
KIM BUM!! HE IS ONLY FREAKING 20 YEARS OLD! super uber boyish cute :)



Some random pictures..
i love lacey lacey and blinky blinky..

baby ren <3



WPD Interview!

Glad that it turns out alrite, im happy :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home