My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ok, my blog has been dead for half a month. great.

so its time for me to do some updates, like seriously.

Attachment @ IMH is simply an enjoyable posting for me and i guess it goes the same for my fellow school mates :)So IMH... it reali holds a great challenge for nurses working there. Totally different setting from the normal hospitals, truly a great experience for us as tis will be the first and last time we gonna be posted there. So count down to the end of this posting and im so gonna miss it.

So, like finally, decided to burn a hole in my pocket. Nvm, baby's pocket was burned too hahaa :)




Haiz....
I wanna freaking go swimming, sun tanning and jogging!!!!! but i've got no time...
shit man. 36hours a day pls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home