My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its Over!!

END OF RELEASING ALL THE GLUCOCORTICOIDS!!

I guess everyone is finally letting down their hair. Woots! happy :) Holidays awaiting for me!!
BUT!!!!! Its gonna be like f****** 2 weeks only.. den freaking 1 MONTH OF ATTACHMENT! Wat to do... Heh. Met up with ah boh straight away from school. Planning to take some rest over at her place but end up chit chatting away.
den it was raining cats and dogs.
but eventually we still went out for shopping! met up with curly at nite for KFC!
haha meng chi!
End at her place to visit little selmo :) I was feeling feverish den.. mus be due to all the burning of mid nite oil and jus a few hours of sleep.
Finally im goin to meet my baby after a long week.
Marley & Me, here i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home