My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Monday, February 9, 2009

SATURDAY

It was the ei, orh, peh & gang's bai nian day. Woke up like 9am? My soul was still dreaming away. hahah. anyway im not the last to reach even though i live the furthest, oh Ma Sher Ling. :D 1st stop, sear sear's place. she prepared porridge and 'or gui'! nice :) proceed on to the rest of the hse....... will share all the fotos when nao send me :)

I left in the evening for baby's grandpa 80 birthday celebration @ The Carlton Hotel.
A chinese restaurant. We had again, 8 course dinner. But this time it is better than the one @ ECP. I seldom have the opportunity to indulge in good food especially chinese delicacy. Poor family ma wat to do. But with baby, it was all about restaurants and restaurants. so, gd for me lo. till then.



WE SMILEEE :D


YOU SCRATCH UR SMELLY SHOE AR..





YEARLY ESSENTIAL 'YU SHENG'

GETTING READY TO HUAT AR!

GONG GONG GIVING ANG BAO.. I ALSO HAVE :)

CREAM ALMOND WITH SESAME RICEBALL... NOT A SINGLE BIT LEFT!

WE HAD A SUMPTUOUS DINNER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home