My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Friday, January 30, 2009

The warm sun greeted me when i woke up. Was smiling to myself becoz baby promised to bring me to sentosa if Mr Sun is out!! yeah... it has been ages since we had sun tanning. i was all so ready to be sun kissed :) jumped out of my bed and get prepared. Here we come SENTOSA!!

MESSY!

CAMWHORE ABIT WHILE WAITING FOR BABY :8)

LIL ELMO!

ORANGE ELMO HAHA!

MONKEY MONKEY..

HAVEN TAN WANNA SLP LIAO MEH..


The sky was filled with dark, heavy clouds.. only one word to describe.. XIAN! heck! we jus lie down there & wait! Siloso was not crowded, jus plenty of gays surrounding us.. hahahah!







A National Geographic shop @ Vivo










Everythin went smoothly in the day... but why it can't jus carry on??? FUCK!
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!! SERIOUSLY! SUAY UNTIL..... TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!!

BECOZ OF THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK CHILLI... RUIN MY WHOLE DAY!!! SPILLED WHERE???
MY DRESS! MY WALLET! MY HANDPHONE!!!! AND MY CARDIGAN!!!! CURSE & SWEAR DAT SHOP!
I TELL YOU.. NOTHIN CAN EVER MAKE ME FEEL SO TERRIBLE...HAIZ :(
DEN NVM.. NOT THE END YET.. AT NITE, DROP MY FONE, BEST LO CHIP AT THE CORNER!
%$#%@!^i*(&^)%^%$#$%@$!$^%&^)*_&&* !!!!!!!!!
DONO WATS WRONG MAN.. DU LAN.. ARH DON WANNA TINK ABT IT ANYMORE.. GO AND DIE AR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home