My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Saturday, February 14, 2009

When he told me about the application for USA trip on 2010 July, my heart skip a beat. We knew dat eventually one day, he would be goin, but neither did we expect it to be so soon. For a moment, my mind was blank and it was as if something jus got stuck in my throat. So many matters arise, so many things dat need to be considered. Its about 2 years, not 2 weeks. USA would be a great opportunity for him to gain more experience and besides dat, next year when i start work, i would be too busy for him. I should be happy for him but the happiness jus couldn't be found in me. Haiz. He asked me along, but its impossible with my bond in the way. He asked me to marry him... He wont want to be ending up with nothin but only money. How am i supposed to answer back? i seriously don't know. The lost and confusedness jus impedes me from further thinking. Im like only 21 next year? Oh my, i only planned to get married when im 26. I have no idea how im gonna break the news to my mama. She for sure would be totally against it, and dat uncle would be adding salt and vinegar to make the matter worst.

You are a big part of my life, Baby. I couldn't imagine my life without u by my side. I don't want us communicating thru long distance call, having to see each other via webcam, missing all the movies, my weekends became available, no goodnite calls..... i don wan. i jus couldnt bear to. :'(
But i noe dat all this would eventually happen. All i can do is to overcome and embrace myself. So baby, go for it, no matter wat u will always have my support. For our love is the greatest of all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home