My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ok, i have decided to update my blog as frequent as i can. Thats wat i meant like for now. Coz i don tink i will have the time to do so when attachment starts :(
Finally 14th august 2009, last day in NP. I have been slogging myself like an ox for the past 2 weeks. Coming out of school when the sky gets dark and waking up before the sun rises. I really hope that my effort or our effort wont go down the drain. thank you pam for being there :)

Last 2 paper and im done with NP. Our class finally decided to have a class outing! im so excited for it :) sentosa and seoul garden!! it would be fun :D

Seriously im so darn broke and i dono why. really, i really need to come up with a
'money management plan'. if not i wont be able to get the things that i want if i don save up for it. haiz. everyone also can say, talk is free ma. or mayb i should try my luck and buy 4d or toto. nv noe lata i strike lei.. wahha.

Bohs and i headed to ion to get my pumps. I guess we spended more time in the loo rather than shopping around. Met up with sama and her friend karmun for dinner at char chang teng. oooo i miss 'thick toast' haha :)
Anyway, the met up session was a nice one. :) but the best part of all is when that clever chia por por perfrom some stunt that make us laugh like cows also; she dropped her eaten corn bone into her milk tea. HAHAHAHA!
STUPID LIKE ONE MOTHER COW. :P hahah but still love u la muackz!


wa lao, my face like jian guang shi lei~~


aiyo~~ bo face lei..





do i look like im touching my ah bye or somethin liddat????








you are being miss by me.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



See you in less than 24hrs time Mr black bumble bee :8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home