My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Distance makes the Heart grow fonder

These few days i have been slping in at the wee hours where people are slping soundly with their soul taken away to the lala lands. Jus simply couldn't tuck myself to bed, i would be tossing and turning and my sister slping above me wld scream her head off.
Haiz, i guess it is insomnia? well who cares, its the holidays. But i tot most probably im missing someone who is faaar away from me, physically. I dono, i mean, well the thought that i can't spend 7 weekends with him makes me suddenly yearn for his company so badly. My mind is all abt him and i would get up jus to see him via web cam, even if it is jus for a few minutes. Telling him 'i miss u'.. ended up with watery eyes and i had to hide coz he cld see me (-_-)...how sad huh..
Though missing him can be quite tedious for the heart, afterall it is not a bad ting at all, isn't it? As said, "you never learn to treasure until you lose it". Well, it doesnt totally apply for me but somehow certain times when we could meet up earlier, i would delay and drag the time till late noon. It is like wasting the few hours of togetherness, so ya...
Punishment for me having to wait for 2 months... Nevertheless, i somehow took it positively.. catching up with love ones, family and even long lost frens..
Trying to slim down, well trying.. so that i could be healthier and lesser of me on the earth. and 2 mths time for me to thicken back my hair, it looks quite sux now coz i jus cut it recently, oh well nvm.
I miss u, though im not there physically, but my heart & soul went along with u on the 11th oct....

missing that eyebags of urs...

the way i felt so safe sitting beside u each time u drive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home