My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Monday, October 12, 2009

Today marks the end of 1st day of 2mths. Baby flew over to aussie yest, currently safe & sound in his hotel slping... Their time is 2hrs faster than ours so still not too bad luh. Anyway, yest i did not cry b4 we parted. Well, coz if i cry i knew he would too, rite? But my lacrimal glands jus triggered when im in the dark, sitting at the back seat of accord. Tears jus flows down my fat cheeks, i dare not make any sniffing sound coz it wld be tad obvious dat im tearing. Aiya jus cldnt imagine not seeing him for 7weeks, 7 weekends la... Haiz :(

Anyway, sat at kulai was so-so, plp were kinda fake but wateva does not matter at all to me. Stayover wld be tis coming sat instead, i wanna meet up all my love ones tis week as much as possible. Meeting my lao and eiei and sik for lunch tis wed, woots meng happie :)
Kks all the pics from kulai... mommy dress up like machiam she gonna marry her daughter off.. BTH her haha but still love her la, she hardly got any occasion to dress up so dress er yi :D

give me the chips!!!
WAHAHHAHA!


arhhh!! my fatty bom bom arms!!
mommy loves!
he is my stoots brother

aiya, signature pose la...




my dearest god mommy & daddy!!

the naughty boy :D


we are the peh siblings!
xiao jiu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home