My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 more days

Tmr is wednesday. Happy and yet at the same time sad :( coz my pig is gonna be away for 2 months. have no idea how im goin to spend my 2mths without him. Definitely its gonna be weird and unusually empty. TIME PLS PASS BY FAST FAST OK...

Havin 2 weeks of hols after tis friday and im goin to make full use of it. Having thoughts for weekends in my head already, prob swimming or jogging, shopping alone haha great when ur pocket is full, mayb bring cynthia and mom out.... so long as i got somethin to do.

Sat will be spent at Kulai coz popo's 70th dinner and family photo taking too.(-_-)
Kind of reluctant to go back coz it also meant that i cant spend more time with ren b4 he leave. Haiz no choice though. But will be back on sat so that i can send him off on sun.
Den back to Kulai again on monday, stayin over for 2 to 3 days, lots to catch up with with godmom and dad. Reali misses them :)

Some random pic.. Haha super cutesy found at 2nd hand golf shop. gtg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home