My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Am currently at sama's hse.... she is there slping and bohs bohs behind me tryin to get some slp too. haha. Today it was raining cats and dogs, finally after weeks? or days..but just felt that it has not rain for a longgg time. Just had The Proposal, damnnnnn super nice, must catch :) 4/5!!
Back hommie..........
Yesterday, me and ren watch Where got Ghost?? hahha super funny la, but i would only rate it like 3/5? mmm anyways, parted with ren becoz of dono what ting. :(
So i went to meet lao and bohs at paragon. and we ended up at bukit timah for prata.
sik came along and the 4 of us meng eat! okok peektures gotta go slp.
muggin begins tmr!!

frown simi??

hi, i have a fat face.

mixed fruit tart, damnnnn nice and i meant DAMN hahah but $8.30 for this tiny weeny piece, still must try :)



act yi ge superrrr happyyyy






my loves <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home