My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The post below was drafted on 20th july and still yet to be posted. mmm so im gonna post it now if not someone will keep on saying.. u pig.

Today is the 20th of July 2009, a month since our return from Taiwan.Was browsing thru our pictures and had this sudden urge to blog. All the sweet memories just dash across my mind with every foto that swift by. Even though we had never been through tough quarrels or difficult times, which i feel that it should continue this way, i love you more than anything. Sometimes i wonder how we came this far... how on earth can you have so much tolerance, patience and love for the imperfect me. I know that i did not put thru words to how fortunate and blessed i am to have you but one thing for sure it is so true. i jus want you to noe that you never fail to warm my heart baby

Thank you for always standing by me
For always giving in to me
For tolerating my nonsense and rants
For not a single one time throwing your temper at me
For being the sweetest thing ever on earth

Thank you, for loving me.


Every true lovers hopes to be together for their entire life and it definitely goes the same for me

Am loving you now and always.

27 December 2006


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
today and we are still counting.... ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home