My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Friday, September 25, 2009

Misunderstanding

TGIF!! 2 more weeks and ren is gonna fly off to aussie.. hmm how fast ar..
2 months only, i promise i will be gd girl ok haha :D

1st week in 10C, i dono what exactly went wrong or how it went wrong... it jus happens and things got so bad that even our assistant director of nursing(ADON) came to noe abt it. HAIZ. WATS WRONG MAN? SERIOUSLY.

Screw all the 16 of us and not even giving us a single chance to explain ourselves, to clarify things out. what have we done wrong? i am very certain that i wasn't a single bit being rude to you, neither did i talk back, no i did not. And u jus flare up at me like it was the 4th or 5th times i made the mistake. for ur info, i only noe u for a day. ONE DAY. I don hate you, in fact why should i? I hope to learn as much as i can from u and i want to. BUT BUT u screw me so hard for an insignificant mistake?? How? Liddat how am i gonna still be motivated by you which is suppose to be ur job? 1st day and no one wants to carry on, so tell me how are we gonna survive for 3 weeks? one day is hell, 3 weeks i guess all of us already reincarnated.

See the nice side of us, we are all reali nice students, all willing to learn and willing to be the best. peace.

Alrites, enough of all this demoralized shit.
Went sentosa last weekend, happy :) mayb we gonna go again this weekend yea cant wait. so long gtg!



:8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home