My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last week of Bliss

How fast, im only left with one more week of holidays :(
Going back school next week for 2 weeks, some P project tingy, and we got to wear our nurse uniform back. omg how fugly lo. I hate wearing uniform, especially to school! (-_-)
Kinda excited to have 'attachments in school', we are the pioneer batch to start off with this. Haha, able to see my classmates and lecturers again! Reali miss school thou. Coz as compared to attachments, school is definitely so much better. Haiz but school is past tense, work is present tense.

Some pictures during our class outing during august, we got our mentor a shift dress from Mango and a pair of earrings from Chomel. If you do shop at mango, u wld noe that they would give u a copy of their magazine featuring their latest collection. Den Ms Chang was so cute, she took out the mag and said 'wa u all even bought me a magazine ar?' den we all were like ' haahhah no la, free de la~~~~~' :D

My Favourite Mentor :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home