My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getaway getaway getaway!!!

I WANT TO GO BKK SO BADLY :(
despite all the riots and the country declaring state of emergency, i still wanna go.
haiz sick or what? i guess im not the only one lei.. i have seen so many blogshop owners blogging about their trip to bkk bla bla bla...
ARH!
I guess im rushing into this trip partly is because baby is leaving for US in a few months time and now is the best time to go on this last trip :( plus i just wanna take a breather from work.
ARH!
So baby and i have decided to go on the end of this month provided both of our AL can be approved! Really hope that we can make it there at the end of this month :(
and same as the last trip, we are gonna stay at the same hotel, 4 days 3 nights :)
The thought of it just simply floats me up in the air *beaming*

Okies! Pray for me !! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home