My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Monday, May 17, 2010

'I AM NEW'

First week, done and over with.
Ward induction, pretty alright, nurses were beri nice :)
SOME doctors are nice too.
I always flaunt my 'i am new' badge whenever im around them so they won't ask too much, i hope so.
I tried to read up whenever i can.
So my tabs are all google instead of blogshops.
Im a good girl.
Baby, stop saying that i always buy buy buy.
I have tons of clothes which i haven even put on before.
Pig.
:P
Am not feeling really stress up, not yet.
Till it comes, im dead.
So i need to work hard.
Need to be confirm by 6 months.
So that i will have bonus.
Motivation.
Haha.
I hope i could work well with my ward nurses.
No politics and arguments, at least keep it to the minimal.
Argh, peace please.
Anyway grad in 2 weeks time, am super glad that baby can attend <3
Ok gotta go read up abit more. ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home