My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, April 15, 2010

:(

Im blogging with a heavy heart. don't ask why.

Why must life be so hard on me, why must life make me choose between something which i can never derived an answer out of it. why.

Dear god, please enlighten me. i don't know which way should i go, which one should i sacrifice.

I want to let it all out but ican't. I need to contain it all to myself.

I want to hold on to you so tight yet i couldn't trust myself whether is it right.

I want a life that i yearn for but i couldn't do it without you by my side.

So tell me, what am i suppose to do, which am i suppose to choose.

Sadly, I couldn't get an answer even from my own heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous your lao said...

my lao, knew along that you'll find it hard to decide. but i guess you just have to give yourself more time to think it through and weigh the consequences and whats not. if you think coming up with a decision by yourself is impossible, you have so many people around you to help advise you. so don't be so hard on yourself sosay?

April 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous c.a.r.o.l.y.n said...

My lao... as what u said, i guess i really need more time. and i need to be really honest to myself. i noe u guys will always be there but nevertheless thanks ar loos :) love ni men ar...

April 15, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home