My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A New Chapter of Life

I never ever thought or considered myself to be a nurse as my occupation from the time i could imagine. I recalled back to my childhood days where times i used to talk to myself and acting out the role of my ambition. I would hold a stack of books in my hands and walked in the room as though stepping into a noisy classroom filled with kids running around.
I literally talked to the air and would even attempt to flare up my temper and punish the invisible students. The best thing of all, i love marking worksheets, pen-ning down all the ticks and crosses on the blank sheet of paper gaves me a sense of satisfaction of being a teacher. It all seems abit ridiculous but i guess this is something that we all possess when we were young, unpretentious and innocent. And yes, my childhood ambition was to be a teacher.

As years goes by, it is a matter of fact that human will change. Hairstyle, lifestyle, fashion sense, perspective and goals in life, so on and so fore. Changing is the nature of human be it for the better or for the worst. I am a human, therefore i went through the process of changing and still in the midst of it. I believed i have changed for the better well at least considering the fact that i flung my 'O's, i managed to pull up my socks and pulled through poly and i am very certain that my family are very proud of me. :')

There are many people that came into my life, some have left and of course some that will never abandon even if the sky falls and you people know who you are <3
and for that i hold you guys dearly to my heart.

Not forgetting this awesome man from outer space who unknowingly stepped into my life and planted his heart right down into my apex. From the time we walked from ohs to esplanade and you hugged me saying that you could never let go, i knew that you are mine and will always be. and guess what he is still and gonna continue revolving around my world.

In a months time, a new chapter of my life is going to begin, i will be practising under the license of a registered nurse, and even right now sitting infront of the com i could imagine the tremendous amount of stress and responsibilities i have to deal with as a nurse. I am certainly not exaggerating because we are simply talking about lives here. and yes i could kill someone if my mind is not at the correct state at that point of time.
Oh well, i really hope i could get the sponsership so that i could save up the fees for other important matters such as our future home? :) baby was telling me we should start applying for flats so that it will be ready when he comes back from US. For me, a good location is of the top priority so that it will be convenient for the both of us when we travel to work. and i understand that the newly built HDB flats would be very much constraint in terms of space but not much of a concern for me because i would prefer a simple and cosy home that can be easily managed and maintained. I am really keen in having a home of our own and would work hard for it :)
Till then work shall be cast aside, in need of a getaway.. lets see...

Phuket??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home