My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sister's Day

Today as promised, i brought cynthia out for shopping. Went Bugis instead of town becoz i have been strolling town for prolly a week? Everyday can die man. So since it has been ages i step my foot on bugis, we shall shop there :)
Tot that i wldnt get any thing for myself but how lucky me, haha. Got a pair of heels at a price of??? 9 BUCKS ONLY. and it was a short 2 hour sale, after which everythin wld be back to the rack price. Hee.
Anyway we got mommy a watch coz her birthday is coming this friday! Cynthia told me mommy has been eyeing on this guess watch ever since she laid her hands on the metro booklet... and so we got it for her :)

Oh today i tried the BB cream that i got it from ETUDE hse. Haha, not bad thou. But a lil sad coz i wasnt any one of the lucky winner to see lee min ho :( how sad!
I didnt thought of gettin the BB cream initially, was actually becoz i wanna try my luck to scratch & win, see whether i got the chance to see the gorgeous man. heh, suey lo.
Tmr is thursday already, arghhhhh holidays are ending effing sooooonnnnnnnn!!!!

BB cream stands for?? i dono lei~~


mommy's gonna love it :)

9 bucks loots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home