My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, March 18, 2010

hello people :)

My blog has been collecting dust ever since the start of 2010. Time to wipe the dust away :) felt like giving my blog a new look and a new name but im lazy.
Time flies and finally i have graduate, no longer a nursing student :)

Grad Night 2010, some of my wonderful peeps :))
k a pic of me first..










BangKok Trip

First time to BKK and i so so so soooooooooooo wanna go back again. Who can get enough of BKK tell me?? Seems like shopping is never enough, i didnt went for foot massage lo all thanks to mr cai (-_-)
I wanna go BKK again b4 work starts (money pls drop from the sky). The thought of 10th May is equivalent to dooms day. haiz.
Nevertheless i reali reali enjoyed my BKK trip <3 bought alot of stuffs at dirt cheap prices, but the weather over there seems to make plp sick and tired easily plus mr cai is sucha lao ren lil bit will complain of back pain leg pain, bth. hahaa still love him la. ok i shall stop online shopping pack more rice so that we got money to go again okey dokey? :)

As usual weekends spent with mr cai, always looking forward to fridays :))

woohoo~ pinkie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home