My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Say Good Bye to S shape fugly hair :)

Today i say good bye to my fugly hair, finally *smiles*
It is dry and always flying everywhere and the most annoying thing: the stupid s shape just doesnt go away (-_-)
Im like having bad hair day every single day, how sad can that be.
Stucked in the salon for 4hours plus, doze off quite a few times.
But the one that should be complaining did not and he just sat there patiently waiting for me.
'wa, your bf does have a lot of patience, sucha bf is hard to come by nowadays', a compliment from the hair stylist for my sweetest love. :)
Anyway side track, i read a magazine and came across kate moss, and you know what? I TOTALLY ADORE HER WAYS TOWARDS FASHION :) lalalalala!

Mmmmmm kkk im gonna blog this down, can't store it in my mind for too long!

I know that....
every single little things that you did or do, im the first that will always come across your mind, how would i react or how would i feel.
I know that....
i have been the worst gf you could ever had in your life, constantly annoying you and giving you all the upsidedown emotions.
I know that....
you have been trying your best not to return me all the bad emotions that i have given you.
I know that....
you put in 101% of effort in this relationship despite knowing that the returns were only half of it.

But....
I want you to know that....
i will always have a problem with talking to you face to face about our problems and i could only do so by written alphabetical letters. (not that im afraid of telling you)
I want you to know that....
it is not that i don't wish to talk things out, just that it seems so hard for my mouth to react,sometimes i think it is retarted.
So much so for saying alll this....
last thing that i want to confess....
ever since 27th dec 2006....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i have never stop loving you la! okthxbye! :8)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Boh BahBah :awww... chhoo chwweettt...((;
TO BROM CHAI : PLEASE CONTINUE LOVING MY CAT FOREVER!okaythanksbye!:p

April 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home