My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home

Home alone. Raining cats and dogs outside, makes me feel like hiding my head under the blanket and snooze away. Tidied my wardrobe, cleared a mountain of clothes, happy. Seems like staying at home the whole day can reali bored me to death. Whats need to be packed already packed, i had already finished my dramas, i don't know what else can i do that needs no spending.
The most important thing that needs to be done asap is to get my ass to ttsh for checkup, collect my uniform, photocopy all the necessary documents and wait to start work on 5th may. (-_-)
Can i be excused from taking blood? ok because it is painful and i heard that this needs 3 tubes. wth, vampire or what.

Yest went over to boh's house, she cooked fried rice with my favourite 'lup chiong' for me! how sweet, thanks boh boh :)



seeing my love tmr early in the morning! *grinning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home