My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Degree

I woke up from a call from sister joyce, she told me that nursing service are looking for me and that they were unable to reach me. Half asleep, half awake, i was totally snoob. They told me that i had an interview with the nursing directors for degree sponsorship, my reaction was like huh, interview at 3pm and u are like telling me 5 hours before hand. I was taken aback.

Anyways im not prepared and there is nothing i can do about it so just have to blab whatever was on my mind. They complimented on my atire when i stepped in and it was really nice of them at least it lessen the tense in me. But still i don't know what i was talking about thruout the interview (-_-) den i told mr cai, he pissed me off. hello i told u i wasn't prepared right pek cek!

Town is totally boring me out, and we didn't stayed long at our hangout place cause for some reasons, the fan isn't working and there are weird plp sitting directly opposite of us. Awkward. A space meant for 2-3 person turns out to be 6-7 of these plp squeezing their ass in. Their butts wanna say hi to each other. I got home and i took a few pics with the youcam, haha some girls like to do that cause with ur make-up and all still on, u looked nice. ok im vain so i tried too. so bo liao. Gotta wake up early tmr, good nite world :)


I planned to load a video but its fking slow like turtle ok so pictures.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home