My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This is an 'I' post

Hello.

Today is a happy day.

I woke up at 1pm.

I brush my teeth.

I ate waffles crisp cereals.

It was very sweet.

Shit, i just told myself to cut down on sugar intake, yesterday.

Fml.

I went online, did nothing as usual.

It was a waste of time & electricity,

So i off the com

and went to nap.

Before i nap,

I ate 2 pieces of kaya bread.

Fuck.

I feel so fat.

I didn't care, i jus went ahead with the nap.

Suddenly it was pouring heavily.

But the heat didn't subside, it got worst, i perspired so i smelled.

I took a cold shower, shiok.

Meeting bbb & loo c at plaza, again.

Im getting sick of plaza, even though i doesn't stays there.

Btw i live at ma su ling.

If u don know where is it, don't bother knowing.

I brought my umbrella out, it was red and white in colour.

It has a sentence 'chua chu kang' at the corner of the umbrella

Loo c laughed at it.

So bad, laugh at his home town.

No.

I didn't tell you that he stays at chua chu kang.

We went 163 for dinner.

I was bloated, but i went to have a mr bean ice cream

Lying to myself that it is a healthy ice cream.

Living in denial.

Bbb & loo c ate non-stop too.

We went to meet sik at railway.

Then we proceed to ah mei kaya toast.

We eat again.

I am fat.

We chatted, it was great time spent together.

I haven seen sik for centuries.

We laughed.

No.

We screamed.

BY was the topic of the night.

I pity her, but loo c loves it so much that everyday he will mention BY.

Oh no.

He loves BY more than he loves us.

I love nights like this.

Eating and catching up.

I only like the catching up part, cause eating makes me fat.

Yes, i mean super fat.

I need to exercise.

I want to jog, 3 times a week.

Im only saying, no i need to burn my fats away.

I hate to be fat.

I want to do 100 crunches per day.

I haven tried.

Whatever.

Lets do this often.

I got not much time left.

I love this post.

Seriously, im gonna type like this often.

So if you like it too, follow me.

Follow me, not the brand.

Ok.

I got pictures to share

This is sik and loo c, i love them.


This is bbb, she is full of craps but i also love her.

They are funny people, i like them.


I told you im fat, see. nvm it is taken with my loves so i shall post it up.




I got to go.

No.

Im not sleeping yet.

Okthanksbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home