My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Saturday, April 10, 2010

F*** PIMPLES!

Yes fking hell pimples are popping out everywhere on my fugly face! And my facial cleanser just happens to run out, how great. okthxbye to my face :(
Anyways i tried out neutrogena deep scrub cleansing, even though it did not state on the label for treating pimples. I kind of don't really like the idea of using scrub on my face cause as though it felt like im rubbing coarse sand against my face but this is not too bad and it smells pretty nice too :)

Im loving my weekends more than ever because i realised im only left with 4 or 5 more weekends to spend with baby. Because work is waving hello to me and the vision of the wave is getting closer and closer.
And so we caught date night and 2 thumbs up for this movie, super hilarious and its our kind of show, hahaha totally laughed our lungs out :D
Tomorrow im gonna bring mr cai to check out the bags i wanna get, haha in hope of sponsorship *evil smile* and i really feel like owning the marc wallet :( but well i can only choose 1! ok la gotta go get some beauty sleep so that i could somehow get rid of those pops. goode bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home