My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marc or Kate?

Tomorrow is going to be monday blues for the working people, weekends always seems to end so fast bet everyone hates it as much as i do. :(
Today we did shopping, and so eventuallly the marc bag turns out to be impractical cause of the silver coating that will come off easily. im so sad :( but then no point spending a few hundred bucks on something that will not last.
So option out for marc, left with Kate. and guess what last piece! really okthxbye. but they might be bringing in more stocks so i shall wait patiently.

Dinner at sakae teppanyaki, then home sweet home. Till then good nites.





Getting bored while waiting for him, doing evil to the lungs.

I love you, You love me <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home