My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Movie Madness

This weekend, be it Cathay or GV, it will be super damn packed with all the ip MAN and iron MAN fans. This 2 instant hit movie totally got us all crazy, everybody booked their tickets way before hand despite the extra $1 charge and no credit card or safra member discount. It is either sold out or left with 1st row for all the time slots, craziness.

We caught both of it and me and baby chooses Ip man, 2 thumbs up! :)
Iron man might be more fascinating to little kids but to us it kinda lose out, iron man 1 is better. well, it differs for every individual.
There will be more upcoming shows and i can't wait to catch them all!!
Toy Story 3
Shrek
Prince persia somthing something..
Sex and The City 3
and
TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE!!!!!

Haha till then good nights!

I pen down all my thoughts and feelings, hoping someday you might see, or maybe someday i shall purposely drop it in your car in hope that you will see... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home