My Photo
Name:

Love me for who I am

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Season of Spending

And so it is, the hole in the pocket is getting out of control!! yes i have been spending way too much this month, spend spend spend!! But to console myself, certain things like spectacles are necessary because you don't wanna trip on a rock and fall flat on the ground... it is not the main reason because guess what i failed my eye test! eye sight totally failing me man. So i had no choice but to spend 120 bucks (-_-) hopefully it can be claimed. heh!

Remember i mention about the cutesy hello kitty figurine/key chain? Haha, finally taken a few snaps of it, oh my hello kitty utterly love it like how i love sweets, i guess even more than that! :)
Look! the hello kitty face changes when you press the star button on the tummy! uber cuteness :) This is from baby, we saw it at the petrol kiosk, i was like wtf i went all the way down to wheelock to purchase the other 2 kittys. but whatever i love it!

awwww cute is totally an understatement for a kitty lover :)

from myself!!


On the other side, still talking about spending money, i finally got my own topshop card! Had been a regular topshop customer so i thought might as well jus get myself their member card so that i could enjoy their privileges, more discounts = more clothes :) and so 158 bucks on 4 items!

I couldn't take my eyes off this oh-so-cute skirt when i first laid my eyes on it!
So how can i not keep one for myself?? 2 casual tops, am loving different shades of green <3>
cookie monster girly boxer, girls love to sleep in boxers don't they??


Last but not least to end my season of indulges.. Definitely not an implusive buy, not an expensive one too, something that suits my liking as well as mr cai's, simple yet subtle and i love it TTM.......

Ta Dah!!! BIG APPLE BON SHOPPER IN GOLD/SILVER!!

Opening...

Take a peep...

It is gold coated on this side actually, bad lightings...

Only one compartment but good enough to stuff all my needs inside :)


Yay to officially being broke for the month! haha! countdown to the dooms day, how can i make the time stop?????????



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home